2020 Booster Club
The Lady Pioneer Lacrosse Club is a parent-volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit booster club that supports the Conestoga girls lacrosse program. Our mission is to support, encourage, and advance the development of the program through fundraising, community building, and teamwork. Each year the Booster Club raises funds to cover expenses that are not included in the school budget. (lady_pioneer_lacrosse_club_6355823_certificate_2019)
Parents who are interested in chairing or volunteering for a committee, please contact Frani Aufiero for information and questions.
2020 Booster Club Officers
President: Frani Aufiero
1stVP: Traci Evitts
2ndVP: Colleen Marengo
Treasurer: Jen Lortz
Secretary: Melanie Gerrity
Website: Colleen Marengo – firstname.lastname@example.org
CULTURE KEEPERS / Sportmanship
All parents representing the Conestoga Girls Lacrosse Team are Culture Keepers proponents of good sportsmanship. https://devzone.positivecoach.org/resource/article/role-culture-keeper
We will be participating in the Radnor League for games in September-October and will also have clinics available for the girls.
Winter league at YSC from December – January
Training sessions from January-February at an indoor location
There are two ordering periods for spiritwear each year – one in the fall and one in the spring after tryouts.
- Winter Fundraiser – This is a fun social event for parents of both the girls and boys lacrosse teams. It is also our largest fundraiser each year and requires a lot of effort which is minimized with more helping hands! Chair oversees planning activities including general planning, ticketing, silent auction, and raffle.
- Concession Stand – Chair coordinates volunteers for and manages concession stand operations for all home games
- Buddy Bags – Coordinate buddy bags with nutritious snacks for away games from Varsity and JVA teammates
- Pasta Dinners – Chairs coordinates three pasta dinners during the season before selected games. Pasta dinners are typically held after practice and at least one is joint with JVB if schedules permit
- Katie Samson Festival – Chair serves as liaison for the festival. Volunteers work the hour before or after the game, not during the game
- Senior Night – Senior Night is when all of our senior players are recognized. The committee to run Senior Night is made of non-senior parents
- Banquet – This committee plans the end-of-the-year banquet
- Quix Stix Liasion – Serves as liaison to Quix Stix, the township lacrosse league and feeder program. Instrumental in planning Quix Stix night (one home game) and the Queen of Teamer Tournament
- Community Service – Chair coordinates community service projects throughout the year for all the teams to participate in
- Team Photographers – Coordinate and take photographs for the memory book including: team photo, action shots of each player, headshot of each player in home uniform, and other general photographs of the team. Ensure timely and organized delivery to the Memory Book editor
- Videographers – Video record selected home and away games to be used by team for game analysis
- 5 v 5 Lax Fest – Coordinate the Conestoga coaches, players and volunteers to run a series of clinics and competitive playday to raise money for the Fighting Back Scholarship Program and the Peter Kienzle Fund.
- Spirit Wear – Coordinate fall and spring spirit wear sales
- Lanyards – Create, print and laminate lanyards with team rosters and schedules for parents
- Memory Book – Create annual memory book featuring all of the players including photos, player tribute adds and sponsorship adds to be distributed at the annual end of year banquet.